To view pages, click on titles above
(Some of this website was updated on April 23rd, 2017)
Summer Children's Sailing Camp
Cruising Sailboat Races
Abaco Dinghy, Sunfish & Optimist Races
Junior Sailing Program (in cooperation with parents and community)
The Abaco Rage
The Hope Town Sailing Club was founded in 1964 and is a private club licensed in the Bahamas as a not-for-profit corporation.
The objectives for which the club was established are:
1. To promote the sport of sailing in the area of Hope Town.
2. To hold or arrange regattas, races and other competitions and to offer, grant or contribute to the provision of prizes, awards and distinctions.
3. To encourage Bahamians to continue their interest in sailing and racing.
4. To provide social amenities for its members.
5. To finance the Objects of the Company through membership subscriptions and fees.
6.To support, financially and otherwise, community projects.
Carol Pahl, Webmaster/Editor
Marcia Talley, Assistant Webmaster
John Storck & Dave Pahl, Co-Race Editors
Nancy Schiffer, Events Editor
Will Heyer & Catherine Allin, Photographers
Melissa Guinness, Facebook Page Administrator ( HTSC members only group)
We would appreciate your comments about this website.
Click here to send an email to the Webmaster.
Visitors since August 2005: